So, What’s A 180?
Perhaps no current business model fails to meet the needs of its customer more than that of the typical marketing agency.
Our goal at Agency 180 is to be the most cost-effective and honest marketing partner you can have. So what does that mean?
- They require a retainer, mark-up production and pay salesmen commissions – we respect your budget and rely on our good work to attract more of the same.
- They answer to shareholders – we answer to you.
- They have estimates and processes designed to confuse you – we strive for simplicity, transparency and accountability at every step.
- They work “their” way and at “their” pace – we flex to your specific needs, applying industry best practices, quickly and efficiently.
- They insist they can/should do it all – we respect your budget and your team, filling only the gaps necessary to get the job done.
- They hide their results – we put them front and center so you can see how far we surpass the cost to work with us.
- They try to get you to spend more – we show you where you’re spending too much.
- They want to keep their printer running and their emails deploying – we want what is best for your business.
- They seek the meaningless awards and press – we make you the champion within your organization.
- They have fancy offices, excess staff and high overhead – we know that you know who pays for that.
Now that’s a 180.